About Mrs. Riley
Mrs. Riley helps professionals, teachers, and parents collaboratively make pages of picture cards. If you've ever made a picture card with a custom image yourself, you know that it can be tedious. We understand and after going through it ourselves for so long, we decided to wrap the entire process into a single online application with these goals:
- Easier - Designed to make simple tasks simple.
- Faster - Sharing is built right in so it's often a matter of search and print.
- Cheaper - Pay for only what you need.
We built Mrs. Riley to tap into people's work automatically. As you find images for cards, we make them accessible to all users. When you save a page, each of the cards on the page becomes individually searchable, and a deck of cards is created from the page. So as more people use Mrs. Riley, there is more to search through and work with, which saves everyone time.
Founder/CEO/Lead Designer & Developer
Kristin McCole M.Ed., BCBA
Co-Designer/Resident Kid Specialist
Folks who helped
- Nick Garofalo - Web Development/Drupal Programming
- Graham Sher - Symbol Illustrations
- Andrew MacFarland - Symbol Exporting and Tools
- Erin Elfers - Alpha Testing
- Theresa MacFarland - Alpha Testing
- Justin Lane - Alpha Testing
- Matthew Wallace, Ben Stucki, and Scot Clausing of 615Flex - Advice and Guidance
- Jon Walker - PHP Programming
- Mike Orth - Flex Programming
- Lionburger.net - Prototype Drupal Programming
Here's a few things you can do.
- Upload your own Photos
- Search the ever growing library of user made cards
- Find pictures on the web
- Use our library of 3000+ symbols
- Print straight from your browser
- Work from any online computer
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Autism Specialists
- Occupational Therapists
- ESL Teachers
- Montessori Teachers
- Social Workers
About Mrs. Riley
Mrs. Riley was created so professionals, teachers, and parents could collaboratively make educational materials, starting with picture cards. If you've ever made a picture card with a custom image yourself, you know that it can be tedious. We understand and after going through it ourselves for so long, we decided to wrap the entire process into a single online application.